- Strip all bedding and pack away. Dismantle beds.
- Ensure that you have a kettle, cups ,some tea, milk and biscuits and take these with you in your car.
- Record all utility meter readings and photograph with your mobile.
- Leave all keys for new owners.
- The removal company will either be finishing off the loading of your boxes or will do it all today and it’s important that at least one person stays behind to ensure everything goes according to plan and to sign off the inventory.
- Once the removal men have gone, make sure that all windows are securely fastened, turn off all utilities, make one last check to make sure nothing has been left behind. Lock the doors making sure that all the keys are left for the new owner as arranged.
Congratulations. You are on your way to your new home.